Email marketing is considered a Super effective method of Internet marketing. This is because it’s the most used method and it brings the most targeted traffic to your offers. It is especially great For keeping in touch with your prospects, and customers, with invitations or special offers for an extremely low cost.
It’s as easy as simply creating an e-mail, an announcement, or a newsletter and sending it off, for very little cost, to hundreds or even thousands of targeted recipients at the same time. However, not just any email to anybody.
Here are some marketing tips for doing email marketing the right way.
1. Send information that is valuable to your readers.
2. Insure your emails get opened. Customers and client get bombarded with spam everyday. Your emails have to be different, attention grabbing subject line, creatively using extra white space, capitalizing each word and asking compelling questions, and, not making claims you can’t back up, and by all means leave out the word FREE.
3. Be honest. Omit any too good to be true statements. Never make promise your business can’t keep. Always offer extra value to your prospective clients.
4. Don’t go too low regarding discounts. Never offer discounts that are lower than your profit. It will defeat the purpose of your email marketing effort.
5. Make it eventful. I’m not trying to contradict the advice about keeping your emails short and sweet. This technique means simply include seminars, work shops, and events likes conferences in your email. Businesses that require training benefit immensely from this method. In RSVP-type emails, repetition is extremely important. So, alway allow ample time between sending out reminder emails.
6. Post news. Sending newsletters and postcards are extremely useful ways of sending information for your subscribers, customers and prospects. Keep the information short, simple and directly to the point if it is to be effective. Continue to use these simple methods, of delivering emails and without a doubt, your business will prosper.